Partnership with Texas Senior Corps
Join the many individuals, corporations and foundations that currently support active senior adult volunteerism on a local community level. How? Become a financial or in-kind sponsor through many venues which will have a far reaching impact for your product or service.
Your investment can minimally reach a statewide audience of more than 32,000 Texas senior volunteers, in addition to other community friends and supporters who number in the millions.
Your dollars can be restricted to:
1. Special events such as Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheons and activities, Golf Tournaments, Health and Information Fairs
2. Signature Projects embraced by the federal sponsor, Corporation for National and Community Service, which focuses on
3. Your favorite Senior Corps program
- mentoring to children of incarcerated parents
- raising the immunization rate of infants
- improving literacy
- tutoring public school children
- visiting frail elderly
- education on prevention of identity theft
- health and wellness initiatives for aging well, to list a few.
In-Kind Support is also welcome in the form of mementos and give-aways, newsletter/brochure printing, web site development, motivational and educational speakers.
- RSVP offers "one stop shopping" for all volunteers 55 and over who want to find challenging, rewarding, and significant service opportunities in their local communities.
- Foster Grandparents connects volunteers age 55 and over with children and young people with exceptional needs.
- Senior Companions brings together volunteers age 55 and over with adults in their community who have difficulty with the simple tasks of day-to-day living.
What is the benefit of your investment? It depends on your sponsorship level but you can count on web site linkage, promotion in publications, acknowledgement at events through signage and personal presentation, opportunity to market your product or service through a far reaching audience.
Consider Partnership with the 55 local projects of the Texas Senior Corps Association! For additional Information contact TSCA President Walt McFadden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sam's Club Foundation provides grant to Denton County RSVP.
RSVP El Paso receives grant from Paso Del Norte Health Foundation
Copyright 2018 Texas Senior Corps Association